Items for Sale
Club members wishing to advertise items for sale on this page please email the Webmaster.
The following items have been very kindly donated to the Society by Tony Moran to raise funds for the new track.
- Lathe/Mill, “Model B Super Multi-function Machine” ex Chester Machine Tools. Little used, excellent condition - SOLD
- LBSC “Virginia” locomotive. 3 ½” gauge. Chassis complete and assembled; tender complete and finished; part-built boiler with copper to finish; platework – cabsides, roof; boiler fittings – smokebox & door, dome, chimney; full set of drawings; ME constructional articles.
- LBSC “Tich” locomotive, 3 ½” gauge. Chassis, c/w cylinders, Walschaerts valve gear, brake gear - complete but requires small amount of final assembly (steamchest covers etc); part-built boiler and superheater; platework (Cab & Bunker); buffers; full set of plans; construction book.
- LBSC “Tich” boiler (small). Fully certified, all-silver solder commercial boiler with all bushes tapped. - SOLD
- LBSC “Tich” – pair of laser-cut frames (new)
- Two 3 ½” riding truck bogies, one fully braked.
- Revell Air Brush (new)
- Small box of assorted ME taps (32, 40 tpi)
- Set of plans for “Minnie” traction engine
All enquiries to the Chairman (Dennis) on 01492-660-823
Last Updated (Thursday, 28 February 2013 15:22)